Raymond C. Trop, DMD
Meet Dr. Trop
It is with both warm wishes and sadness that we announce the retirement of Dr. Raymond C. Trop on October 31st.
Dr. Trop joined the practice shortly after graduation from the University of Pittsburgh and remained with us for forty great years. During his time with Pittsburgh Oral Surgery, he has served countless patients and earned a reputation of excellence. He was also an integral part in growing the practice, instilling values in our day to day operations that mirror his own personal ethics.
We have all benefited from Dr. Trop’s thoughtful life advice and witty sense of humor. He is a presence in the office that can’t be replaced. We wish Dr. Trop the very best as he starts a new chapter in his life. He will be greatly missed by our doctors, staff and patients.
Pittsburgh Oral Surgery will continue to see patients in our Shadyside, Monroeville, Tarentum and South Hills offices. Any patients that are currently under Dr. Trop’s care will be seen by one of our other physicians for continued treatment.
Dr. Raymond Trop attended Pennsylvania State University for undergraduate studies in Chemical Engineering, then graduate studies at University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine.
- Undergraduate, B.S. Chemical Engineering, Pennsylvania State University
- Graduate of the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine
- Internship, Philadelphia General Hospital, University of Pennsylvania Affiliated Hospital
- Residency Trained in Oral and Maxillofacial (Jaw) Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Affiliated Hospitals
- Board Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Clinical Assistant, University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine
Raymond C. Trop, DMD was awarded the TopDentist award.
Call us at Pittsburgh Oral Surgery Shadyside Phone Number 412-661-7690 to make an appointment with Pittsburgh Oral Surgeon, Dr. Trop.