Raymond C. Trop, DMD
Meet Dr. Trop
Dr. Trop attended Pennsylvania State University for undergraduate studies in Chemical Engineering, then graduate studies at University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine.
- Undergraduate, B.S. Chemical Engineering, Pennsylvania State University
- Graduate of the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine
- Internship, Philadelphia General Hospital, University of Pennsylvania Affiliated Hospital
- Residency Trained in Oral and Maxillofacial (Jaw) Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Affiliated Hospitals
- Board Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Clinical Assistant, University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine
Raymond C. Trop, DMD was awarded the TopDentist award.